The adrenalin infused ZIPLINE polygon is located in the canyon of the River Cetina, 3 km from Omiš. It consists of eight (8) steel cables across which participants, sitting in a belt, descend down the canyon.The total length of the cables is 2,100 m, the longest of which is 700 m and is 150 m above ground level. To cross the entire polygon accompanied by two guides, a group of 10 persons requires two and a half hours.
Transport to the starting point and back is organised with our vehicles. Before the start, there is a training session during which time each participant receives their equipment. There are 2 short cables, 25 m long, on which the guides demonstrate how to behave on the ZIPLINE. This is followed by a short stroll to the first cable through stunning scenery. At each cable, one of the guides demonstrates the descent while the second guide attaches the participants onto the cable and provides instructions.
The finishing point is 50m from the road where a vehicle waits to take participants back to the ZIPLINE agency in Omis. ZIPLINE tours take place all day throughout the summer season and by appointment during the remainder of the year. ZIPLINE offers you 3 unforgettable hours (depending on the size of the group) of fun and stunning nature.
2100m Overall lenght
150m Above ground level!
700m Longest Wire
2 Professional guides
1. Gather at the ZIPLINE agency (15 min. before the start) – to sign the particpation statement.
2. Transfer by our vehicle to the starting point at Podašpilje. Distribution of equipment and walk to the training area.
3. Training and getting to know the Zipline (15 minutes).
4. Walk along a hill track (7 min.) to the first Zipline.
5. Zipline descent – first by the guide, then the group, followed by the last guide.
6. Following completion of all 8 wires, 4 minute walk to the parking area.
7. Transfer to the meeting point (ZIPLINE agency) in Omiš.
*It is possible to organise a private tour at the price of 600,00 kn per person. Car transport from the agency in Omiš to the starting point and back is included in the price.
A group consists of 2-12 participants accompanied by 2 trained guides.
It is also possible to organise tours with a larger number of participants.
While the minimum age limit is 7 years of age, there is no upper age limit. Depending on the age of the child, the guide will determine whether the child should be accompanied by a guide (tandem) or be able to descend
The maximum weight of a participant is 140 kg.