Croatia is best known as a dream getaway for a perfect holiday. It has everything to satisfy the fantasy of any vacationer. Most famous historical places, untouched nature, hidden beaches where the water is so clear that the boats in sea appear like they are floating in the air, not to mention the gastronomy, and this is just the beginning.
One of the most popular boat tours is certainly this one, it is one of those tours that make you ask for more, and it is a perfect way to discover the undiscovered.
- BLUE CAVE is a natural phenomena which is situated 1 hour and 30 minutes from Split’s main harbor, on Biševo island. In the summer times weather is pretty much perfect, sea is calm and the best captain will follow you all the way. The way that the sunlight plays with the sea water, penetrating through the only crack into the cave are reflected in the sea, creating incredible light effects is truly unique experience you just have to live to tell!
BONUS STOP – your skipper will evaluate what the waiting time for the Blue Cave visit could be. If it is too long you will be transferred to PORAT BEACH or KOMIŽA VILLAGE while we wait your turn.
- MONK SEAL CAVE is also one of the phenomenon that is a must do. It is a place where special animals lived- monk seals- only around 600 left in the planet.
- Next stop is STINIVA BAY which is awarded for the most beautiful beach by European best destination web-site, from the votes of over 10 000 people.
- Next destination is a small paradise on earth situated between 3 islets Blue Lagoon on BUDIKOVAC ISLAND. Blue lagoon is one of the prettiest locations in the middle part of the Adriatic for snorkeling and swimming. Here you can let your self be lazy and enjoy in tranquility in one of the most beautiful seas in the world.
- The next location that will leave you breathless is Pakleni islands or ,if translated to English, The Devil’s island. Don’t worry ,there is no burning flames but it is the most beautiful island complex in Adriatic sea. With over 20 hidden beaches and bays this place will wake explorer in you and make you want to stay.
- From Pakleni islands you are heading to the most famous island in Croatia, Hvar island (Hvar town-which is probably one of the most beautiful harbors in the world.) In Hvar you will have enough free time to have lunch on St. Stephans square, discover the Old Town, climb the Fortress or just get lost in the small narrow streets like locals do.
Our Five island tour from Split ends with a quiet ride on the smooth sea at sunset, so you can enjoy all the beauty and all the colors of the sunset at the open sea.
07:15 Departure – start from Split harbor
09:30-11:00 Blue cave Sightseeing. Bonus stop Porat beach/Komiža village, depending of the que for Blue Cave
11:00-13:45 Monk Seal Cave, Stiniva beach, Budikovac-swim & snorkeling
13:45-14:30 Pakleni island, Panoramic ride
14:30-17:00 Visit to Hvar
18:00/18:30 Return to Split harbor